Monday 17 February 2014

Professional Development

I did a professional development session last Friday and it was terrifying.All my colleagues are supportive and open people but so nerve wracking to present to your peers.Luckily I did it with my colleague so we shared the session. It was about how we use technology in the classroom.

I talked about Facebook and Edmodo and the ideas behind flipped learning while my colleague talked about blogs and screencasting. I think it went okay....I am so busy at the moment with the last week of my IHCOLT certificate,every day seems a blur with my workload.

A really cool exercise my colleague showed me today was a variation of reformulating a text. I am going to make a video and share on the blog when I have time..it worked really well so thanks Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment